Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Week 22

This is Stephen. Ellen is unable to focus due to the mag, so I will fill in for her temporarily. That is why you are just now seeing week 22 at week 23. We had a bit of a rough week. Ellen handled it well, but the doctors had to up her medication to slow the contractions. She is being monitored 24/7 by an awesome nursing staff(that is really cute as well). I will have to remember to tell Elle's brother Neal that information when he returns home. I am now going to Phoenix every weekend, and will update my blog more regularly(as my call frequency has increased tenfold the last week). Please leave comments as to how I am doing. I don't really care for me, but want to do a good job for Ellen.

PS - she told me not to post that pic, so no one tell her. I think she looks great!

2 comments:

  1. I think both of you are doing great,and look great as well. Love you both,Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!!!! You guys are completely blessed. She looks great!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS