Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Swimming

I have been trying to think of weekly summer outings for us, so when Miss Jan asked us to come swimming at her house I was like, Perfect! Jan has been coming to help me out once a week from near the beginning... (She is the dental hygienist of a friend from church... She came over for the first time as a stranger and instantly became our friend!)

The babies LOVED the water... Mitchell, Luke and Brie kicked and splashed. Ivy and Sidney leaned back and relaxed. I think they may be my sun bathing beauties. Our sweet nanny, Melissa, came with us, thank goodness, because I think taking them swimming is a 3 person job. (At least for now.)

Luke

Ivy

Brie

Sidney

Mitchell

Everybody!


Because we had so much fun at the pool, when we went to my sister Amy's house the next day, I asked her to whip out her baby pool... The babies sat around the edge and splashed away... No swimsuits this time. Luke was the most adventurous and went in face first after a ball! We had so much fun!!

Uncle Damon & Aiden

Aunt Meems with Everybody

Brynne & Sidney

Luke, Mitchell & Me

Stephen & Briellen

Ivy

7 comments:

  1. Those baby pools are a life saver here in Texas. We would get the softer sided one so they could slide in and out of an inch or two of water. Then up to big rectangular one as they got older....needed room for Mom and Dad to cool off too!! After our move we upgraded to the 15 ft 42 inch above ground. One of the best investments we have ever made!

    I LOVED being in nursery with the kiddos on Sunday. They are all so cute and such different personalities.

    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they just look too cute swimming!!
    Glad you have benn ableto get out and have some fun in the sun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are getting so big, Elle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! Got to have the baby pool for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there. I am just wondering if you have heard by now (I am sure you have) that you and your blog were mentioned in Entertainment Weekly. I know because I was also mentioned along with two other bloggers. You're famous! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Ellen and Stephen,
    I got home tonight and came straight to the blog. What fun! You've done such a super job of presenting your precious babies.
    I'm so thrilled that Robert has now met you all! Now he'll have a better idea when I brag on your wonderful family.
    Thank you for the special times you share with me.
    I love you all,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great thing! I am so glad that you guys are getting out and about. I will talk to you soon. I figured you might have a few that were water babies!

    Love ya
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS