Sunday, April 1, 2012

I'm BACK!!!

After several potty training sagas, a move to a new house (and selling the old), the holidays, a couple of trips to Mississippi, many attempts to focus on losing the 10 extra holiday pounds and a few full blown pity parties in addition to the normal craziness of school, swim lessons, birthday parties, bouts of winter sickness on top of making sure I take time for myself, my girlfriends and my man....  I'm back. :)


I didn't consciously decide to stop blogging, it just kept showing up as an undone item on my to do list week after week.... But I am consciously making the decision to catch up! 


It's amazing to me how much I forget as the days pass and I want to remember as much of this ride as I can... And share it with you!


Remember Us??
Sidney, Ivy, Mitchell, Luke & Briellen

Remember Me??
Love to ALL!!

2 comments:

  1. how could you possibly be the mamma to five preschoolers?? You look GREAT!
    And swimming lessons....my goodness me...they are growing up!
    Peaches

    ReplyDelete
  2. They've gotten so big!! And you look great!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS