Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!

Stephen and I had to go to Mississippi Mother's Day weekend for his cousin, Kelly's, funeral...  It was such a sad weekend for us.... he was way too young!  We drove back to Houston on Sunday and normally when someone offers to take the babies for an extra night, I jump on it, but I really wanted to see them.  There is nothing like death to remind you to be thankful for what you have.  

So even though I was greasy and tired, here is my Mother's day pic with the special little people...
that thoroughly drive me crazy... 
that I adore beyond words ...
that each own my entire heart!!

Sidney, Mitchell, Ivy and Brie and Me!
(My little toot, Luke, wouldn't take the pic with us, but snuck in anyways!)

HUGE thank you to my fam who watched everyone last minute!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS